Sunday, August 19, 2007

MMA videos part 1

OK so I'm browsing Youtube looking for some MMA fight videos to share on my blog and I'm thinking blood, brutal knockouts, big slams... then I came across the MMA girls, Joanne and Lauren.

Not exactly the kind of knockouts I was looking for, but hey, it works for me :)

So basically these cuties started out on Myspace and Youtube and have been increasing popularity for a while. They make videos demonstrating MMA techniques and making fight predictions.

Cute girls + MMA = well I'm not very good at math but it seems like a pretty good combo to me. So I figure I'll post a few of their Youtube vids here since they seem to be so popular.

You can also check out more of the MMA girls at their site.

And here's one of their videos, MMA Girls Lesson #1

No comments: